Friday, December 11, 2009

How does this sound for a cosmetic line + makeup artisty?

I'm currently looking for a name for my business. Right now it will mainly be makeup artistry but later it will transform in to my own cosmetics line with tibits of Skincare. I'm working with a friend and we've already got name for his hair style. So far all I've come up with is: Love, Neelam. I don't know how it presents itself though so any comments, suggestions, or new name ideas will be HIGHLY appreciated. ThanksHow does this sound for a cosmetic line + makeup artisty?
mm...I have answered this beforeHow does this sound for a cosmetic line + makeup artisty?
Hmm,





It takes time finding the right name. Although this is catchy, it does not really say what your product is. I would not purchase this product if I saw it in the market.





You want a name that personnafies your product. What is so special about this product that makes it different from the millions of other products on the market. What is so special about the ingredients, they way it works on the skin, how it affects the skin, etc. Health and organic products are huge now - find a name that wraps all of what it represents into one. If Neelam does that for you - then make certain to put a tag line with your product name describing that.





Best of luck,





Tricia Kos, Owner/VA


Quality Business Solutions, LLC


Your Virtual Assistant Destination (see tagline :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration