Saturday, December 5, 2009

How Do I Get Rid Of Stupid Makeup Lines?

Okay, every time I do makeup (any kind. Specialty, everyday, any kind.) if I put eyeliner on, I end up with a line just below my brow bone. I know why, it's because the makeup rubs off there, but I have no idea how to make that not happen.





Does this happen to everyone? Should I set the liner before I open my eyes? When I do specialty makeup, it looks stupid, and I'm trying to make a portfolio so I'd like that to...stop. Am I doing something wrong?





Thanks!How Do I Get Rid Of Stupid Makeup Lines?
I would try an eye makeup primer like Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance. Just apply this all over your lid, from lashline to browbone, let it dry and set for a minute and then apply your makeup as normal--no other steps needed. What these primers do is: (1) create a barrier against oil, which is what causes migration and melting of eye makeup; (2) smooths out and brightens the eye area, creating a better canvas for you to work with; (3) increases the intensity of the colours of the products you apply over it.





Application of a primer should make your makeup last for 12-16 hours. I prefer Too Faced Shadow Insurance because the packaging is less wasteful and more hygenic than Urban Decay Primer Potion.How Do I Get Rid Of Stupid Makeup Lines?
I would start by applying a translucent powder to your eye lid, then the liner and the ';set'; the liner with the same powder...just dust it over your line lightly so that it seals it and doesn't transfer when you blink. As long as you aren't using too much powder, it shouldn't change the color of your liner.
Put either your powder or cream eye shadow on that area first. The cream placed above the lid should act as a resistant to the liner.


Take a q-tip with a little eyemake up remover on it and gently remove.
Try Olay deep cleansing face wash, it will remove dirt,oil, and make up from the face. It has a creamy lather, I like it.
Don't put makeup on at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration