Friday, December 11, 2009

What is your favorite line of makeup?

I like Neutrogena, but I also have a thing for Cover Girl.What is your favorite line of makeup?
AVON is my fave. Not only can you match 98% of skin tones but you can also match your skin needs. If you have oily skin, there is a product for that. If you have dry skin, you can get the make-up suitable for that. If you are starting to get wrinkles, they have the make-up to help make your skin look younger. From foundation, concealers, eye-shadows, lipsticks, they all are wonderful products and none of it breaks my skin out like a lot of other products do. Their products are also dermatologist tested.What is your favorite line of makeup?
I love Maybelline and covergirl.
i LOVE Pout. You can get it at victorias secret. Thats where I get from. Pout has the best eyemake up and their lipgloss is that bomb!
philosophy beauty
maybelline macthes my skin perfectly.
Revlon,MAC and some Avon.
MAC for ever! MAYBELLINE is the cheapest and worst... it is hated here in greece
ESTEE LAUDER %26amp; also MAYBELLINE
I really like Maybelline and Avon.
All my cosmetics is from Loreal. I relly enjoy it!
cover girl!
MAC
Cover Girl all the way!!!!!!
stila %26amp; mac!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration