Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which makeup line/brand helps to fight acne instead of contribute to it?

For some reason my skin breaks out after I wear makeup, so I'd like to find a good makeup line that will help clear my skin up and not create more acne. Thanks for the help.Which makeup line/brand helps to fight acne instead of contribute to it?
I use Clean %26amp; Clear products that fit my skin problems %26amp; skin tone. I also use C%26amp;C moisturizer before applying any makeup.





Check out Physicians Formula cosmetics~~ there are no ingredients that can cause break outs or allergic problems. PF was created by a Doctor for his wife~~ she was allergic to most ingredients in makeups.


Physicians Formula is sold in drugstores so its easy to find %26amp; its not very expensive. Look them up online %26amp; you can see what is available %26amp; if you think it will work for you.Which makeup line/brand helps to fight acne instead of contribute to it?
neutrogena is suppose to help fight and prevent acne


http://www.neutrogena.com/cosmetics.asp?鈥?/a>





but i would test i small amount on i small part of your face because i tried it and i have really sensitive skin when it comes to face cleaning products so i was allergic to it ( i was allergic to one of the cleaning products not what makes it makeup)


if there is a rite-aid where you live buy it (or any drug store make up) there because even though you used it you can return it if you dont like it
i suffered from acne and for months and months i tried almost everything in the shops creams, tablets and nothing worked so i went to my doctor and he says all these make it worse! he put me on a pill called dianette and within a month my face was clear as anything and even better now after 3 years i have stopped taking it and it hasnt come back! its a contraceptive pill as well so helps in 2 ways! i would recommend it as i had really bad acne and if you were to look at me now you wouldnt think i had it bad!
Neutrogena!





I used the one with Salicylic Acid in it, but it dried out my face. However, I have sensitive skin that dries out easily.





However, it's normal make-up does not block pores, isn't heavy, and actually controls oil quite well. It's never made me break out. I've been using it for a couple years and it's one of my favorite make-up items! This brand is renown for good quality skin care. I recommend trying it!
Bare Minerals are great. They're natural so they dont contribute to acne, and they make your skin look naturally clear and looks like you're not wearing makeup at all! i would definatly recomend it. You can get Bare MInerals at Saphora , and i think you can also get it at target now
Definitely Neutrogena.





Try going here and taking a look at some of their products.


http://www.neutrogena.com/





I've been using a cover-up from them recently, and it has worked great!





Also- Proactive works wonders if your looking to get rid of acne. Sister used it and it really does work!
my friend had the same problem and she found Napoleon good on her skin but a good cleanser is vital too, I would try Presciptives I find they tailor to your needs
clean makeup and bare minerals
proactive.
trust me, none.


They claim they do, its just advertising.


Thers nothing to back up there claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration