Friday, December 11, 2009

I have really dry, sensitive skin and Rosecea on my cheeks what is a good skin care and makeup line to use ?

For those who do not know what Rosecea is, it is a skin condition that makes you look flushed or like you are blushing all the time, it really sucks! I donot have big blemishes like acne, but I have dry skin bumps that show through my makeup mainly on my cheeks and a few on my forehead. I also have freckles : ( Poor Poor Me!!I have really dry, sensitive skin and Rosecea on my cheeks what is a good skin care and makeup line to use ?
Jane Iredale; it's great!


Here's a website where you can read all about it:http://www.janeiredale.com/





Here's a website where you can purchase directly from the company. (There are also several other online sources, spas, or cosmetic surgeons offices where you can purchase this stuff.)


http://www.janeiredaledirect.com/profile鈥?/a>I have really dry, sensitive skin and Rosecea on my cheeks what is a good skin care and makeup line to use ?
http://www.aloettecosmetics.com/default.鈥?/a>





I swear by this! It is a natural so anyone wih sensitive skin can use it.
Hi Babe!! Wash your face with cold water - sometimes rosecea gets worse if your body type if warm. So wash is with cold water as much as possible. Then after applying make up quickly around your face insetad of using blush use a sheer shimmering nude powder and just lightly with a brush put it on it will hide your redness and even if it shows it will look like you have a blush on with the help of a shimmery glow!! :o)
i use bethamethasome cream on my feet and hands for dry and cracked skin but im not so sure you can use it on your face so maybe get an appointment with your doctor and ask him/her for some addvice or tips on what to do





my cousin has rosecea i can always ask her and give you a yell after i talk to her
Try Neutrogena or Physicians Formula Products. Good mineral makeup that covers well. They have some green powder and sticks that cover the redness then you put regular powder on.
Hmm....





Clinique.





But really, you need to see a dermatologist for a true recommendation.





Also, how old are you? I'm assuming you're young by your writing style but i may be wrong. Women are prone to rosecea when they come into or approach their 30's. Its hormonal changes that cause it. So it may not just be a dermatologist you could benefit by seeing if you are in this age group.
I have really dry skin also, and eczema. I use Aveeno soaps and lotions and it really helps. You could also try a cortizone cream. If those don't work ask your doctor. I have to have a perscription cream for my hands because they get dried out really bad. As for make-up I would try something with a moisturizer and try not to put on a lot of it because make-up cloggs pores and makes skin worse. When I do wear make-up I apply it sparingly. Good luck.
I agree poor you!! I have mild rosacea and it is awful. The product that helps me is ';B. Kamins Booster Blue Rosacea Treatment';. I usually buy it on Ebay. I also use ';Skinn orchid gel';. This keeps my skin matte and also soothes the rosacea. Best of luck.. it may take awhile to find what works for your skin. ...
Read some useful skin care and make up tips on this site to help you
Maybe you are alergic to the makeup!


For allergies use diprosone (betametasone) cream only in the irritated zone, then caliderm cream to moisturize.


About using make up, I dont know.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration