Friday, December 11, 2009

What your favorite makeup line and why, and what is your favorite product you cant live without?

Nalo Jones, professional makeup artist and beauty expert based in Los Angeles, you can view my web page at http://www.naloinc.comWhat your favorite makeup line and why, and what is your favorite product you cant live without?
I have a few





Sephora(foundation %26amp; everything there lol)


Mac(eye showdows fulidline brushes)


Urban decay(eye shaodw primer eye shadows)


Nars(blush %26amp; eye shadowss)


Too Faced(eye shadows %26amp; bronzers)


Mark. every freaking thing


Covergirl Lasht blast mascra and Blush cheekers eye trio's bronzers and mineral blush)


Maybelline define a lash (pink n green mascra)


these are things i cant live without








What your favorite makeup line and why, and what is your favorite product you cant live without?
I love sephora... Bare essentials is great I love the eyeshadows...My favorite product is. Lemon aid by benefit... its creamy makes your eyeshadows last longer, prevents your eyeshadow from going into the crease, its great. Especially when you want to blend colors it gives you a fresh, clean, smooth surface.
I really like stila, the origins makeup line, and covergirl for inexpensive products like mascara.


I love my c.o bigelow orange mentha lipgloss, neutrogena face wash, benefit benetint and origins ginger stuff and there halo effect!
I would say mac because of their variety. They have pro products as well as commercial ones. My favorite product that I can't live without is mac cream concealers. It covers up my dark circles and I look more awake with it.
my favourite makeup line : mac, but nars is good too


because their makeup is smooth and good quality and last long


favourite product i can't live without -%26gt; EYELINER. omgosh. lol
Bare Escentuals---natural look. Can't do without mascara!
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration