Thursday, December 3, 2009

What should the name of my makeup line be?

I'm starting a mineral makeup brand, and I don't know what to call it!





Please nothing overused, obvious, or corny like ';Dazzle'; or ';Sheer';.





I want something spunky and fun, as my cosmetics will be colorful and pigmented.





Thanks!What should the name of my makeup line be?
raw sugarWhat should the name of my makeup line be?
THE BEST GIFTS FOR YOUR FRIENDS,LOVER,FAMILY AND YOURSELF.


I'm so sorry to disturb you...


http://www.lvguccibags.com/


offer knockoff handbags purses wallets from lv, gucci, chanel , coach and more brands.


LIVE HELP:teemzone@gmail.com


teemzone@hotmail.com
i like sheer. lmao sorry!





if you have a beautiful name, use it.








eclipse, escape(both are names of two of my dogs, but would be really neat!)
Raw.


Naturel.


Simple.


Simplicity.


Clean.





lameee, sorry |:
hmmmmmmmmm





either Neutral by (your name)


or Natural Beauty or something like that
MASKarade!!! it's sooo awesome!
I will just give you a heads up this is a very competative business.





Good Luck though.
raw


element


BAREly there
how about: ';Sweet %26amp; Natural';
Element sounds cute!
Mm, I think sheer.
well i like the name


true colors.... (which is kinda corny sorry)


but thats all i got!


hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration