Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is a good makeup line for someone with eczema?

I want to go all out. The foundation, powder, eye liner, eye shadow, blush, mascara, and lip gloss. But if you know of a good lipstick that is not dry and thick, then I will try that as well. Thanks!What is a good makeup line for someone with eczema?
Bare essentials is wonderful. it's actually good for your skin. It may be a little on the expensive side, but it's worth every penny. Some dermatologists sell it. My sister bought it, and it cleared up her acne. Eye liner and mascara shouldn't bother your skin. If you have allergies, try using clinuqe for eye liner and mascara. I promise, once you use bare essentials for about a week, you won't even remember you have excema. I had that on my arms, and I loaded on cortizone ten before i went to bed. It helped me a whole lot.What is a good makeup line for someone with eczema?
try: http://www.revlon.com.au/


and try a line called just bitten
clinique have a range of good products xx
Try out Bare Escentuals from Sephora and check out this site to save money on thier starter kit in case you are interested.


http://www.dealtaker.com/Bare-Escentuals鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration