Friday, December 11, 2009

What do you think is the best makeup line?

Each makeup line has its own specialty product. MAC is great for eye makeup, Bare Essentials for Face Makeup, Bobbi Brown for lips, Great Lashes (from Long's) for mascara, etc. You'll have to experiment with what works best for your skin type. Get a bunch of testers. Whether your skin is dry or oily can affect the appearance and the lifetime of the product on your face throughout the day.What do you think is the best makeup line?
cover girl if you ask meWhat do you think is the best makeup line?
Clinique is wonderful
MAC and Avon.
MAC is cheap and good


Chanel better ;-)
lancome
covergirl
mascera
http://www.colormebeautiful.com
MAC and Nars. I haven't tried a product of theirs that I haven't fell in love with.
easy, breezy, beautiful, cover girl.....
CHANEL ALL THE WAY!!!!!!
Stilla...it's sofisticated and natural.
avon a make but some ppl do breakk out wet an wild cheap an controlled lol
I love MAC eyeshadow, I refuse to put anything else on my lids. Their other stuff is great too.


The best thing I can tell you is go to Sephora and play with everything! You never know what new thing will turn you on!
MAC
Bare Escentuals. :) The minerals are great for your skin, and it adds a warm glow to my face. I swear by it!





~ Elle
flirt! at kohls
Revlon.............
i love Dior
Loreal is great! I used to work for Lancome and they are a sister company. They have many products that I believe are the same thing just marketed different!
Stee Lauder
i have to agreee with missmex
MAC cosmetics
Chanel
Shu Uemura
er.... mine !
Benefit Cosmetics
i would say maybelline and cover girl work best for me, and estee lauder too.
I vote for Clinique
Avon, very good quality and cheaper than in the drug stores. Also the packages don't break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration