Friday, December 11, 2009

Is the Maybelline mineral makeup line any good?

I want to try it but I dont want to waste my money!!Is the Maybelline mineral makeup line any good?
It's probably better than many traditional cosmetics out there, but if you are wanting to try out mineral makeup, I wouldn't get a drugstore brand...especially, if you have sensitive skin or are against animal cruelty testing. Most drugstore and department store brands use harsh ingredients, preservatives (parabens) and cheap fillers (bismuth oxychloride, talc, kaolin clays and other clays, zea mays -cornstarch to name the most popular), that can be overdrying and/or irritate the skin.





I'd highly recommend Lumiere Mineral Cosmetics. I have tried so many mineral cosmetic brands %26amp; Lumiere is where I get my Holy Grail foundation for my very sensitive skin. None of the foundations contain harsh ingredients, you have 4 formulas to choose from for your skin type %26amp; preferences, 32 shades to choose from and the prices are extremely reasonable. Sample kits only cost $9.00 + you get a $5.00 coupon off your next order. A full size costs $18.00 for a 30 gm jar which contains 12 gms of product and this will last several months (it's about twice as much product as BE %26amp; the coverage is more natural, easier to achieve with less minerals and it looks better than BE %26amp; several other brands I've tried), and Lumiere offers travel sizes for $9.00 -these are 20 gm jars which contain 4 gms of product (comparable to BE's full sizes). Their kits under the Specials link are very inexpensive too. Lumiere also has the best synthetic brushes available and are very affordable...super soft!Is the Maybelline mineral makeup line any good?
You are very welcome! =) Always get samples to try before you buy. Online venders are much better when it comes to MMU, especially the woman owned businesses...your chances of getting just ';good'; ingredients %26amp; high quality are much stronger. =D Report Abuse

well its not as good as bare minerals but it is ok
I've been using it for the past two days. I'm bought the Tan Dark 1 shade, and so far I like it. It blends in really well and gives my skin a nice glow.
It's ok, but somewhat so-so. I've found the mineral lines from Max Factor to be the best you can get if youre just getting it from the local Rite Aid or somethin' like that. If you're talking just quality for the price, and not price for the quality...take a look at mineral magic. It can run a tad high but WELL worth it!!!


http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=525鈥?/a>
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration