Friday, December 11, 2009

How to hide my makeup line?

i have always had one but i even put att the way one face etc


it is a little dark but not too its covergirl true blend 2


and a light powder helpppHow to hide my makeup line?
Get a tiny drop of foundation. Don't get a glob and rub it in. That will make your foundation show up. Blend with your fingers or use a sponge.





Blend your foundation very quickly before it dries.





Apply more if you need more coverage.





If you still have problems with makeup lines around your face than you got the wrong color. I used to have makeup lines all around my face until I got a darker foundation shade. I don't have lines on my face anymore.How to hide my makeup line?
if you have a make up line. take a dry napkin and gently wipe some of the make up. i do that every morning to make sure i dont have a line.
because your foundation is darker than your powder... it is going to show up funny, blend around the edges of your face with the same shade of powder and foundation!
blend, blend, blend!
covergirl tests on animals.


i hope your happy.
you need a lighter color. otherwise you cant.





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
if you have a make up line...its the wrong color. Its hard trying to find the right tone..invest and BLEND!!!
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration