Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you have 1 makeup line that you adore?

I just started only using Bare Escentuals and I'm hooked! I gave away all my MAC, I'm in love with the ';natural';ness lolDo you have 1 makeup line that you adore?
RimmelDo you have 1 makeup line that you adore?
I gave away all my MAC too but not for BE. BE didn't suit me at all! I gave mine away for Bee Luscious. I think it is possibly the best brand in the world! lol maybe not the world but the best I have used by far.
I love MAC but some stuff isnt that good and other brands are better so i also use uRBAN DEcAY, BArry M and the COastal scent palettes.





I have ELF brushes.
I agree!!! I started using bare minerals foundations and will eventually start using their whole line.
bare minerals
Mica Bella is great but i also love Coastal Scents eyeshadow pallet
i like physicians formula, they have great cosmetics for cheaper prices than the more upscale namebrands
MAC!!!
chanel all the way. sometimes dior :)
sephora and tarte
I Love Barry M!
Urban decay


all the way
i use a lot of different brands but if i had to choose one it'd be covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration