Friday, December 11, 2009

Rate these makeup lines!!!?

which is better on a scale 1-10 with 10 being the best: Maybelline


Mac


loreal


covergirlRate these makeup lines!!!?
M.A.C is awesome!Rate these makeup lines!!!?
maybelline-7


MAC-10


loreal-8


covergirl-5
i love M.A.C.!
maybelline - 7


mac - 7


loreal - 10


covergirl - 6


how 'bout neutrogena - 10
I would go with Maybelline and LoReal.
Maybelline 6


MAC 9


L'Oreal 4


Covergirl 7
They are all the same....you pay for the packaging and the real estate in the dept store brands.....I prefer Loreal....a subsidiary of Lancome, Paris!
Maybelline: 4 (I only use the mascara, everything else is horrible)


MAC: 10


L'oreal: 8


Covergirl: 5
Maybeline-7





Mac-9





Loreal-9





Covergirl-6
covergirl
I would say you need to consider a couple more:





Jane Iredale





Bare Esscentuals





True Cosmetics





Illuminare Liquid Mineral Makeup.





However, from your list, I would choose MAC. From my list, I would choose Illuminare.
Maybelline- 8


Mac- 6.5 (studio make up)


Loreal- 6


Cover Girl- 3...maybe 3.5
Oh Honey, you are really limiting us. I don't use any of those brands any more, but have in the past, so for what it is worth....5 Loreal 4 covergirl 3 Maybeline 1 I assume that is supposed to be Max Factor. Now if you want some real makeup that is good for your skin and won't cause break outs...you'll have to contact me through this medium. Good Luck.
MAC- 8


Maybelline- 7


Covergirl- 6.5


Loreal- 4
Hard to compare because Maybelline, Loreal and Covergirl are drugstore brands and Mac is more upscale. I would hope it would be Mac because it is the most expensive! I actually prefer Bobbi Brown.
I have tried them all, and I chose loreal. I have been using it for the last eight years and am really happy with it.


10!!!!!!
I like CoverGirl the best....
You can't just rate them across the board - it's a bit more complicated.





I can tell you right now, I'd give each brand a -100 as far as foundations and powders go, I wouldn't allow that stuff to touch my face with a ten foot poll. The best stuff on the market, by far, is the foundation line by Bare Escentuals. Cosmetologists, dermatologists and make up artists alike (and myself) all LOVE their Bare Minerals foundation.





I use Covergirl or Maybelline for lip gloss. That's it.


Loreal Mascara.


MAC eyeshadows, eyeliners


Bobbi Brown - a bit of everything


Lancome - a bit of everything
5


5


5


5


I prefer mineral makeup or mary kay
maybeline!! oil free!!
Maybelline-6


Mac-2


Loreal-5 1/2


Covergirl-10
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Covergirl-8


Loreol-5


Maybeline-7


Mac-4


I know this because I have all of these makeup lines in my purse.
Avon is the best
10


6


1


MAYBE IT JUST ME
MAC - 9


L'Oreal - 8


Maybelline - 6


Cover Girl - 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration