Friday, December 11, 2009

My face is really dry-I could literally smear baby oil on my face and NOT break out-which makeup line is oily?

I want to know if there is a makeup line which is geared towards dry skin. eg. mac, marykay, avon etc.My face is really dry-I could literally smear baby oil on my face and NOT break out-which makeup line is oily?
dont use foundation or powder it only drys it out more. bronze is what gives that glossy look but does make you look you just use a jar of lardMy face is really dry-I could literally smear baby oil on my face and NOT break out-which makeup line is oily?
Maybe all of those products your using is the reason.


MAC is fairly oily, but I love it.


But I would first stop using everything but moisturizer and only moisturize twice a day for a fortnight and see how you go :)
Instead of using baby oil or oily makeup you shoulod just use a moisturizing face lotiond or foundation you can find them at any drug store and are a much better option for you
i'd say try clinique, i like many of there products an most of dem do help dry skin such as urs u can like sign up to there web an u'll take like a mini survey den they'll tell u wat products fit ur skin type :]
ok number one, the make up people try NOT to make their make up oily so more people will buy it, number two, you should see a dermatolodist to see what is wrong with your skin!!! :)
Nivea has really good lotion for dry skin...and you can use it on your face as well...their lotion is best because it does not contain alcohol at all, so try that

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration