Friday, December 11, 2009

What natural makeup brands/lines do you recommend?

I'm a big fan of the Body Shop. I also have some skincare items from Origins.





I'm looking to expand my inventory a bit, while hopefully keeping it within budget! (Although if it's a really good product, I will certainly consider higher end brands.) What natural/environmentally friendly products/brands do you use?





I have combination skin which can be dry in the winter if I'm not careful and oily in warmer weather/during certain times. I like the Body Shop's Aloe and Seaweed lines in particular.





Makeup wise I am not fancy. Prefer natural/low-key looks as it's for work and I do not want to be too dramatic. I keep it very simple, foundation with concealer if needed and color for my cheeks as well as mascara.What natural makeup brands/lines do you recommend?
I prefer Mary Kay. I have used this brand for the last three years, and I haven't looked back.What natural makeup brands/lines do you recommend?
I love reading the Budget babe for tips about that! Check it out!
I don't know if you have tried the Bare Minerals line? It was one of the first in this field. The only thing is, ONE of my friends tried it (at the store, so we are pretty sure everything was done right) and it looked ';dry'; on her.





Everyone else I know who has tried it has liked it.
i also love Body shop products!


Natio is a great. Its all natural organic make-up and other products.





You can find it at David Jones and many other leading cosmetic stores.


Natio isn't the 'cheapest of brands, but its worth it !
I use kms mineral essentials. It is an all natural makeup made from minerals of the earth. (Not all mineral makeup is all-natural.) It is a vegan product as well which I like. I like how it covers; it evens out my skintone so my complexion looks so great ( I get a lot of compliments) that I don't always wear blush or eyeshadow. No fuss no muss. :)


Kc
HI there,


There is a makeup range called chimare mineral makeup. Its an Australian made product and is certified organic, 100% natural, no chemicals etc- really good. My friend is Aus sent me some stuff for Xmas and I absolutely love it. Their prices are really good too. I got a foundation that sells for $49.95 and it lasts about a year- so thats really . Also the foundation powder doubles as a concealer- all in 1 so no need for 2 products!


They ship internationally as well so check out their website


www.chimaremakeup.com





trust me its awesome makeup!
i recommand Namyang Aloe ..





it's real nice Aloe ...





just visit nyaloe.com !!!





it's help to you...
Do you know that The Body Shop also carries makeup? It's naturally based, long - lasting, and contains marula oil, which is very lightweight, non - comedogenic, and good for your skin!


I especially love their mascara - the super volumizing does a great job of thickening and coloring lashes without clumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration