Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is everyday minerals a good makeup line?

I am a teen that has mild acne and freckles.Is everyday minerals a good makeup line?
i also have mild acne, and i am 22 years old. have had acne since high school. i LOVE everyday minerals!





i was searching on yahoo answers for the best makeup for flawless looking skin, and i was hearing about all these different mineral makeups. i am not made of money, so i did my research reading reviews online about all the different brands before i went ahead and purchased.





i came across several sites that mentioned how everydayminerals.com works just as well as all the others, costs much less and gives you a FREE SAMPLE. i was sold.





i went to the site and ordered their sample pack to get 1 concealer, 3 foundations and1 blush -- all for free (just the cost of shipping).





it came in the mail a few days later, and when i saw they were powders i was disappointed. i was like there is no way i am going to be able to cover my zits with a powder. i have ALWAYS used liquid foundation and a pressed powder to finish. i thought i couldn't live without a liquid or cream concealer/foundation. I gave it a shot anyway, though and i was absolutely amazed. it COVERS! it really made my skin look naturally flawless. i don't even use a pressed powder over it. I LOVE THIS STUFF! believe me, it works. i don't apply with my fingers like i did with liquid. this works great for me using a foundation brush. apply all over face and add a little extra over impurities and freckles.





i love on the site it has all sorts of resources to consult before you order to make sure you get the right colors for your skin. plus with 3 different foundation samples it pretty much guarantees one will be perfect.





i love the blush too. so natural. i think it is called summer stroll... simply beautiful.





and when i used to fall asleep with makeup on (when using my liquid makeup), my face would flare up either the next day or over the next several days. with this stuff, i fall asleep, wake up, wash it off and my skin still looks great. Definitely worth it!! i highly recommend it.





you should go to the site and order the free sample. it lasts for weeks.Is everyday minerals a good makeup line?
Yeah its good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration