Thursday, December 3, 2009

What makeup line/s carry good coverage foundations for darker skin tones?

I need darker skin tone foundations (for black people %26amp; indian people) to my makeup kit so does anyone have any ideas of what makeup lines I should check out for these shades?





suggestions on makeup lines and links please,thanks!What makeup line/s carry good coverage foundations for darker skin tones?
Iman, Black Opal, Covergirl Queen collection.What makeup line/s carry good coverage foundations for darker skin tones?
Bare Minerals is awesome. You put it on, and your skin looks covered, yet glowing and light, not cakey. It is a powder- but it stays on. They have all skin tones. It works so much better than any other liquid foundations! They also have a good deal on it now, too! Check out the site!





http://www.bareminerals.com/
MK Mineral Powder Foundation is the best foundation I've used, it's easy to apply and I get the coverage I need, plus it feels like I have no makeup on, I love it.


http://www.marykay.com/bvelazquez/color/鈥?/a>
The best foundation you can get that will blend perfectly with your skin and not leave you ever looking ashy is Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid minerals in Country Beige, Honey Bronze and Fawn.





You can google it and see how everyone is racing about it.
IMAN.


her makeup is formulated for all the dark skin tones, because she has an array of different undertones to match ethnic skin. I use it and I love it, no other brand matches my skin so perfectly.
covergirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration