Thursday, December 3, 2009

I would like to know what the best makeup line is for very oily and porous skin?

I am an Aussie girl who has very oily skin and large pores. I am currently using sheer cover, but it does not give me as much coverage as I'd like, as I have acne scars. I am wanting a makeup line which is affordable, great for oily skin, covers ALL imperfections (including acne scars), and does not look caked on. It needs to be able to stay on all day. I need serious advice on this, so any professionals out there who can help me?I would like to know what the best makeup line is for very oily and porous skin?
I have very similar skin type and without a doubt the best coverage and purity to just make your skin look and feel and actually be healthier is Bare Minerals. It seems expensive , but my beginners kit lasted almost a year, and that is smaller containers than what you replace them with. Nothing covers like this does, it stays on all day, even if you sweat, etc. It has been was less expensive to use than any drugstore brand. It also minimizes pores because of this awesome finishing powder you use. I never have to touch it up-ever! I actually get compliments on my skin now. If you buy it and aren't happy they will refund your money. It's the best makeup on the market, and you will love it! Good luck with whatever you choose.I would like to know what the best makeup line is for very oily and porous skin?
Revlon Colorstay for oily skin. I use the dry skin version and the coverage is outstanding for scars, plus I'm very pale and they even had a color that matched me!





Wanted to add - it does stay on as well as advertised. Never smudges and l get compliments on my skin all the time. It looks very natural.
I am really shocked that Sheer Cover isn't working for you. That is the make up I would recommend. The question is, have you been using the concealer before you apply the ';foundation'; color? The concealer does cover the scaring. I think that the oils in your skin is absorbing the make up allowing your scare to show through. Try using ';face oil blotting sheets'; (no brand recommendation) during the day and/or try using a non-oil based foundation and seal with a transparent powder. Some of the products I recommend are not inexpensive...ie: Model's Preferred and Laura Geller @ qvc.com or Neutrogena @ most stores.


Good Luck and hope this helps.. :D
i have the same problem as you.


my dermatologist recommended using Almay products.


i've also heard about, but haven't tried myself, the neutrogena skin-clearing foundation.


currently i'm trying loreal mineral foundation, and i think it works pretty good.


if you're willing to pay, bare minerals has a good rep too.





just make sure whatever you get doesn't clog pores and is hypoallergenic, etc.
well I own a online mall dpibo.mychoices.biz and I have a contract with the best makeup line there is well it's top 5 in the WORLD. 100% money back gar. You will find what you are looken for and its great for your skin.


Questions-www. polo98012@yahoo.com


Onlinesite-dpibo.mychoices.biz (log in get your password)


with password you can also log into quixtar.com they got great stuff too. 100%money back





Also free shippen on orders 75.00 above

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration