Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a good makeup line that is economical? ?

It seems the makeup I currently use is causing my skin to breakout. Suggest a change that won't cost an arm and a leg. I would like to try one that has the skin care products that go along with it. Department store or over the counter brands O.K.What is a good makeup line that is economical? ?
covergirlWhat is a good makeup line that is economical? ?
I have tried ALL the foundation out there, and I think that Bare Escentuals is by far the best. You can purchase it at Sephora, Ulta or QVC. I know it may seem expensive (I think it's $15-$20), however, you use it sparingly and it lasts a long time. It's great for your skin and feels like you aren't wearing any makeup at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration