Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best makeup to use that won't over emphasize small lines and wrinkles.?

No matter what I use or how little I can possibly use to still cover skin adequetly,it seems my makeup ALWAYS over exagerates fine lines that arn't that bad to almost not there when I have no makeup on.It is around my eyes where I have dark circles so I have to have cover up there.What is the best makeup to use that won't over emphasize small lines and wrinkles.?
i am 46, i have dry %26amp; sensitive skin. i love bare minerals, it covers well, stays on all day long, and doesn't settle into fine lines %26amp; wrinkles. it makes me look years younger. try it out for yourself at any ulta, sephora, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how it works for you, before spending any money.What is the best makeup to use that won't over emphasize small lines and wrinkles.?
bare minerals is amazing. i have the starter kit its perfect. try it out!!!
I agree, don't use powder around your wrinkles it only accentuates your fine lines - I know I have them too now. I use a good hydrating moisturizer (oil free) and a hydrating eye cream 10 minutes before my foundation. I also use a creamy concealer near my eyes, it doesn't dry up as much. Lancome makes a great one that doesn't break me out. If you are looking for a less expensive option, I saw Maybelline has a new one for fine lines as well as a highlighting cream on the other side of the tube - but I haven't tried it. So stick with liquids and creams around your eyes and make sure you are well moisturized.
It depends on your skin type. I would definitely stay away from a powder foundation. Maybe you could try a moisturizing foundation, or try applying a moisturizer prior to putting on your foundation. You may need to exfoliate your skin. It is hard to recommend a foundation without knowing your age/skin type.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is made from natural ingredients and makes your skin look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration