Friday, December 11, 2009

What's your favorite makeup line? Do you use one or mix up?

I like several MAC, Black Opal, NYX I even like manic panic...What's your favorite makeup line? Do you use one or mix up?
I just like to kiss and makeup.What's your favorite makeup line? Do you use one or mix up?
I mix obviously. My eyeliners tend to come either from Rimmel, Max Factor or Revlon. My foundations,tinted moisturisers and eyeshadows come from Avon. That's all I use really.
I like to mix it up. I have a Revlon black eyeliner(it's anti smudge and considering I never do it right the first time, hard to get off!), I have mostly Cover Girl. Wet 'N Wild has an excellent foundation line, Ultimate Cover. It feels very nice on me. Since I'm frugal(CHEAP, LOL) I buy all my eyeliners from NYC, since they're two bucks or so a pop. Wet 'N Wild, I guess, is truly me. Their lipglosses are two to three bucks, whereas the others are five to ten bucks!





Also in my arsenal of ';war paint'; as my father calls it, is Garnier Fructis hair anti frizz hold spray, and Elizabeth Taylor's fragrance White Diamonds. Body shimmers you can get at Victoria's Secret or anywhere else.





For makeup removal, Stridex pads sensitive skin formula with salicylic acid and aloe.





Wet 'N Wild all the way! :)
I use tons of different ones. I like tarte, hard candy, mac, chanel, dior, nars, urban decay, and most of all, Stila.
I use only one line - Mary Kay.


I love their skin care, and I believe that using one line of skin care and one line of cosmetics makes your skin look better - and I must agree, as I've been using Mary Kay for about four years.





I used to use Clinique, and dabbled a bit in Fashion Fair, and then of course the Wal-mart stuff.
any make up thats good like mac, black opal etc but i use one at a time . use one until it finishes b4 i decide to change it or maintain it


no mixing it could make ur face look dark or unreal
i like mac,cover girl and maybelline


Merry Christmas
I Love Benefit.... But It's Quite Pricey So You Have To Be Willing To Splash Out.








Bobbi Brown Do A Good Range Of Lipglosses.





MAC Is Also A Personal Favourite!











You Can Never Have Too Much MakeUp So Jus Experiment And Ask Friends For Reccomendations!








=D








Happy Christmas


x x
I like a lot of brands but my top ones have to be Urban Decay, MAC, and New York Color.
I wear a bunch of different brands; almay,avon,claires,mary Kay... and more.
I Don't like make up
black opal is nice and the (queen lateffa {yall get my point}) cover girl make up is good for darkskinned ppl.
MAC, Almay, and Marcelle.
i mix it up as long as it looks pretty it ok for me
Origins or estee lauder
- rimmel london exaggerate for bottom eyeliner


- MAC electric blue (sometimes) for top eyeliner


- Christian Dior Blackout mascara


- Benefit foundation


- Covergirl blush


- Avon gold shimmer powder





* and, yes, i mix %26amp; match. i WISH i had the money to just pick and choose from the top of the line brands!
I only use Bee-Luscious. It is the best make-up ever made.
I push my face through the bathroom door I just opened with a Fire Axe and say sweetly ...';Here's Johnny';! Works all the time!
i mix them up... they all have different things.. some go really bold with their eye shadow and some have the perfect neutral colors...
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration