Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is bare minerals/escentuals a good foundation and makeup line for women with darker skin?

I'm thinking about starting on the line and was just wondering if any darker skinned (african-american/black) women have tried it and liked it. I've heard that it makes you appear ashy, but my skin isn't very dark. Any experiences?Is bare minerals/escentuals a good foundation and makeup line for women with darker skin?
You should try airbrush makeup from Dinair. It covers extremely well and makes your skin look super smooth and even. I have used it for over a year and i couldn't be happier. They have tons of shades and you can also very easily mix colors together to get the exact match for your skin tone. I really love it. If ya just type Dinair into google you'll find their site...i recommend at least looking at the website...hope this helps..happy holidays..=)Is bare minerals/escentuals a good foundation and makeup line for women with darker skin?
As a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I have worked with many products and all different skin tones.


For darker skin I HIGHLY recommend





Bee Luscious Cosmetics liquid minerals in colors Honey Bronze or Fawn


will never make you ashy. Also the pressed mineral powder in Mocha or Chestnut are gorgeous your skin will be beautiful and radiant.





http://www.beeluscious.com














Bare Minerals is the worst makeup anyone can put on their face because it irritates and makes your skin burn and itch.
I don't know but try a personal free makeover online by sending your personal photo. Mary Kay has mineral makeup. Check out the website below and call me I'll help. 740-424-9312
I've heard that Bare Minerals looks ashy on darker skintones. I would recommend Iman's makeup line instead, which is geared specifically toward women of color.
I don't have any experiences with Bare Minerals/Escentuals but I could tell that it is not a good foundation and makeup line for women with darker skin.





I hope I helped! [:
It should be!





But just go to sephora, or ulta or the BM store and try it on.
I think it should be!
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration