Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is a good on-line makeup dealer for covergirl and prestige makeup?

I love both these brands of makeup but have been unable to find a website where I can purchase them. I am particularly interested in the prestige makeup. It is preferable that I can use bPay to pay for my purchases and that they mail to Australia also. If anyone can help that would be great :)What is a good on-line makeup dealer for covergirl and prestige makeup?
First off, I do not know what bPay is... sorry.





I am not from australia so I had to do some looking but this site ships to australia and has cover girl products: http://www.bongobeauty.com/store/catalog鈥?/a>





I couldn't find anything else. Sorry. :(
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration