Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone tried the new Physician's Formula Organic Wear makeup line yet?

I currently use their Mineral Wear and was curious to see what the difference between the two might be. Any comments are greatly appreciated!Has anyone tried the new Physician's Formula Organic Wear makeup line yet?
Not a fan of it i feel like its so light that i can not see anything. But its up to you it has a funny smell too.Has anyone tried the new Physician's Formula Organic Wear makeup line yet?
I use the cover stick and the mess-free powder and I love it! My allergies(watery eyes, sneezing) have improved greatly as well. Today I will be picking up the blush and tinted moisturizer! I think this stuff is really great for your skin too! Paraben free, hurray! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration