Friday, December 11, 2009

I am african american. what makeup line would be the best for me?

I have very sensitive and dry skin. i have to get certain creams and things from a dermotogist to treat skin problems that i come across. Overall my skin gets dry and flaky and I clean it with aveeno soap bar for my face and I moisturize with coco butter lotion, but I'm going to buy carol's daughter face butter.I am african american. what makeup line would be the best for me?
My dear as a professional makeup artist for over 20 years I have the best formula for you that truly delivers results amongst all skin tones equally. Bee Luscious Cosmetics


for your dry skin the hydrating cream concentrate is your best bet but also look into the calming chamomile line and the papaya line. The professionals at bee luscious will walk you through the items that will best be to your success. Their customer service is unsurpassed. Also their liquid powder mineral foundation is hypo allergenic as is most of the products and you will have flawless radiant skin every single time.I am african american. what makeup line would be the best for me?
covergirl and or maybelline
The best makeup line for African American women would have to be the section of 'Covergirl' called 'The Queen Collection' which is produced by the fabulous Queen Latifah.


(I believe I spelt her name wrong, but you probably know who she is)





Her line is especially made for African American skin, so it comes with colors and shades that match your beautiful skin tone. Also they are good for your skin as well, so they won't clog your pores or make your skin look oily.





Good luck, and I hope this helped!
How about no make-up?
I do bare minerials and prescriptives concealer. It has the best range of colors and doesn't mess with my skin. Keep the aveeno because it's good for sensive skin. As for moisturizer I don't know what's good for dry skin. Carol's daughter is a good line. I have't tried their face stuff but their hair line is amazing.
the one that Queen Latiquah uses or what ever her name is she is one of you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration