Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which makeup line foundation looks the most natural?

hello..





so i have an uneven skin tone on my face, got medication to even it out but i know it takes time. i dont wear makeup often and i dont want it to look like im wearing makeup.. whats the best foundation that looks the most natural?Which makeup line foundation looks the most natural?
Airbrush make up is the best but it's expensive. I've had the best luck with L'Oreal Paris True Match and Revlon Colorstay. They are natural looking and don't feel greasy. Apply them with a brush to get the most even look.Which makeup line foundation looks the most natural?
Most women don鈥檛 wear makeup to appear ';made up,'; but merely to accentuate their features to look more naturally beautiful. Natural makeup also works best for daytime looks 鈥?at work, running errands, having lunch out 鈥?leaving you to glam up for the evening hours.





Aloette's cosmetic and skin care experts recommend the following Aloette makeup products to help you achieve the perfect natural makeup look for summer. Best of all, all Aloette makeup is made with natural, pure ingredients and enriched with vitamins 鈥?so it鈥檚 good for your skin.
My skin used to be the same way, I had horrible acne and I hate to use all sorts of creams and pills from the dermotologist.





And even to this day my skin has some blotches. I have tried all sorts of makeup ( literally! ) MAC, LancoM, Dior, Chanel, Covergirl, Revlon, Physicans Formula ( which I actually loved the most- everything is hypoallergenic and if you have sensitive skin it's great! ) finally I went to see the doctor again and asked her opnion she told me this'; everyone has different skin and you just have to find out what's best for you. ';





I have used, liquid and airbrush and I loved airbrush but I never felt it looked natural.





My grandma just bought my Bare Minerals a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it!





I always thought it wouldn't cover up my acne scars or my redness. But it did and I am so glad she bought it for me!





I assumed since it's a powder foundation it would make my face look like a powder mask but it didn't and it looks so natural on my face.





I would try and see if you like the airbrush makeup it goes on really smooth and it feels great on your face, Walgreen's has a brand called Sally Hansen airbrush makeup and it $9.99.





And the Bare Minerals is a lot more expensive it's $60 for the starter kit and it comes with a video that helps you step by step, it's great!





Also one more thing, I used to use the '; knock off '; powder foundations and I feel there is a huge difference between them and the Bare Minerals.





And they sell it at Ulta and Sephora! :)





I really hope this helps you girly!





I'm sorry it's so long!
I can make a bet with you. At least one person who answers this question will tell you mineral make up. I used mineral make up for a long long time, without realising how powdery and ashy my face looked. I asked one of the SA's to show me how to do it (i thought it was my fault..) and it still looked ashy and cakey. So i went back to liquid.





I think it's very important what you use to apply founation. I think buffing in foundation is best with a brush. This is because it spreads better, give you more coverage with out any extra application of make up, and looks flawless yet natural.





Since this is temporary, i suggest using a tinted moisturizer. There are so many out there, i suggest reading a couple of reviews. They give sheer coverage, but it sounds like you don't need a whole lot anyways.
Bare Escentials, it's very natural. It evens out your skin tone and looks like you're not even wearing foundation. If you have oily skin, it helps with that also.
Sally Hansen Natural Beauty.


Buy at a local Ulta, Jewell-Osco (Super Value), Duane Reade, Rite Aid, CVS Pharmacy, or Long Drugs stores. Also sold at ulta.com, duanereade.com, and cvs.com.
sheer cover


its amazing


its like your not even wearing anything


it makes your face look flawless


and plus it doesnt clog pores
Something nice and affordable would be Covergirl it's natural looking and easy to use.
bare minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration