Friday, December 11, 2009

What is the best (or your personal favorite) makeup line/company?

for stuff like eyeliner, lipgloss, eyeshadow, powder, etcWhat is the best (or your personal favorite) makeup line/company?
Mary Kay for EVERYTHING!!! I've been using it for like 3 years and I love it so much that I won't use anything else now.What is the best (or your personal favorite) makeup line/company?
I love Mary Kay! My Grandma sells it so I get it for free. :D
Sephora and cover girl
I will say it again and it will be a constant refrain on make-up. Bare Essentials is the best make-up for everyone of every shade. It is very very easy to use. A bit pricey but if you get it from QVC especially on a ';day of beauty'; it becomes affordable. I love the stuff.
Mary Kaye is most definitely the best, but if you're on a budget Maybeline is a fairly good alternative. Covergirl too.
http://www.Marykay.com/cellistonlady
I.D. Bare Minerals. Its pure, clean, %26amp; has the best coverage. Its simply the BEST makeup out there. Its so pure %26amp; light you can even sleep in it! This makeup actualy improves your skin.
www.clinque.com
avon
Shiseido because its number one in skin care and makeup .
mac has the best as far as staying power and the colors of everything have so much pigment that it stays on and stays true all day...that is why most entertainers have used it for years and why it is so popular now...for it's beautiful colors and textures and it is very reasonably priced.
Chanel
palladio - it's all herbal so you're guaranteed to never have an allergic reaction to it
I can't say I have one particular brand that is my favorite because I like a variety, and I don't have just 1 line of makeup.





Some I do like are:





Clinic - eyeliners, lipsticks


Lancome - eyeshawdows


Revlon - skin illuminators


Mary Kay - like all but the eye gel//burns


Mac - like all, but the concealer - really like this line!!!!


Bare Minerals - o.k./not great


Neutrogena - blush


Avon - I use to love their eyeshawdows but something happened to them.... they must of changed the formula.


Foundation: Merle Norman, Clinic , Stila
Revlon and N.Y.C. (Smackers has good lip stuff.)
MARK MARK MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is the best ever. I use their powder, lipstick, lip gloss, eyeshadow, blush, mascara,face masks, perfume, accesories, mosturizers, lip balm, EVERYTHING BECAUSE IT IS SOO GREAT!!!!!!!!!
estee lauder
It can get expensive, but MAC is the best!! Their products are really durable and the makeup actually stays on your face throughout the whole day and washes off easily at night. Plus, they donate their proceeds for certain products to charity.
I am 22 and have been using and wearing Clinique products since I was 13 years-old. I highly recommend going to the Clinique counter and asking for a makeover. They are free and you will receive tips and free samples of Clinique products to try. Clinique has a 3-step program that you can use to wash your make-up off and keep acne from forming on your face. It really does work wonderfully. The only downside to Clinique is that you will be paying more for the products, but the benefits of using the products are definitely worth it.





Good luck!
Lancome or MAC if i have the money and if not i like NYC or Maybelle
I usually can find something affordable at the drugstore but if you can afford more expensive things try Clinique or Sephora.
Maybeline!!!
MAC
when i can afford it Lancome but usually avon or maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration