Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you get tired of the people that just come around on this section to advertise their makeup line?

That one girl that tells everyone to go the bee luscious or whatever...I find it annoying, especially when I ask a question about a specific makeup, like maybelline dream matte mousse foundation or something, then they go, ';no, bee luscious is better, get it there its amazing!'; I'm like, ';Um. I didn't ask you about that.'; Anyone share my sentiments?Do you get tired of the people that just come around on this section to advertise their makeup line?
while i am not advertising or selling make-up, i absolutely love the brand i wear, it works well for me %26amp; makes me happy %26amp; beautiful, and it took me 25 years to find it, trying out hundreds of brands %26amp; wasting a lot of money . i apologize, if it offends you, but i just can't shut up about it. so, when the asker mentions my brand as being too expensive for them, i tell them, that it also lasts longer than ';cheap'; stuff. i usually suggest, that people try it out for themselves at a store, that carries it, to form their own opinions about it. and yes, i hate sales reps from certain brands coming on here, trying to sell their own stuff. i work in the restaurant business, not in make-up sales.Do you get tired of the people that just come around on this section to advertise their makeup line?
This site is about people helping people. If you don't want the advise don't ask for it. I recommend Bee-Luscious because it works the best for me. Why are you not going after the people that recommend MAC or Chanel or other high end cosmetics. The same people that recommend these do the same thing. It is because this is what we have found to work best for us. I will write down your screen name and will NEVER try to help you again. I think you are ungrateful and very hateful. Good luck to you.








Edit:


FYI I do not sell it. If I did I would link it with my name like the Avon, Mary Kay and Arbonne people do. Oh and I don't work for them either. In case you are wondering. I work in the office for a construction company.








Edit:





My bad. Just got chewed out by a p***edoff customer. I am sorry for jumping at you. Writing in the office during ';down'; time helps me to unstress. lol
Seriously?Who cares!Just ignore them!
Darling ';QUEEN'; Please don't be so annoyed, really when you post and or read questions and answers you will get information that you cherish or hate, that is a part of having free thought and your own opinion. I personally enjoy recommending Bee Luscious for one reason, I have been a professional in the makeup industry for 20 years. With affiliations and friends that lets just say are very well known.





Maybelline and all other brands of the same cheap availability simply do not work. I have written and cruised these questions as I am recovering from surgery and it amuses me in between pain killers.





If you simply want simple overall opinions then you must have a very open mind. Use what you can and over look the rest. What annoys you perhaps is the solution to an others search, Why stifle helping others because you have a more narrow mind than others. I am not trying to be mean but open your mind and look towards that horizon for a better day or in this case better cosmetics !





Chow darling !
lol i know. a lot of the people here are such spammers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration