Friday, December 11, 2009

Bare Minerals or Proactiv Solution? Which makeup line is best for acne-prone skin?

Even though I'm 26 years old, I continue to battle acne on a daily basis. I've recently begun using the Proactiv Solution system and have seen moderate results. I am looking to change from my usual makeup to something that will also improve my skin. Any suggestions about these two options I'm considering or other makeups that you've tried will be appreciated.Bare Minerals or Proactiv Solution? Which makeup line is best for acne-prone skin?
Everyday Minerals. All natural and fewer ingredients than even Bare Minerals. You can order a free sample kit from their website. Plus, they're less expensive than Bare Minerals, and there are more face color options as well as finish options (matte, semi-matte, etc.) to match to your skin type.





Keep using the Proactiv system. I didn't have a problem with acne until I was 27 and that's the only thing that cleared it up. Good luck!Bare Minerals or Proactiv Solution? Which makeup line is best for acne-prone skin?
ok well i would continue to use the proactive and then switch my makeup to the bare minerals


good luck
I would say that you need to continue using the ProActiv for at least a month until you start noticing a high amount of fewer blemishes. But for the moment I would not suggest using a new makeup product, and if you do try one that is non-comodogenic and that contains no oils. I wish I could help you more...
I have tried Proactiv and it didn't improve my skin. Then I tried Mary Kay. My skin cleared up with in a week. They have great acne treatment products and the makeup it oil free and won't clog pores. Just click the link below.
Both are really good my sister had some bad achne and used bare minerals and proactive solution and her faace is suuuuuper clear!
proactiv makeup is sooooooo good for your skin and it looks so naturtal
Well most of my friends have been really sucsessful with proactive. So i would recomend yoy do that.
I'm 21 and had the same problem, i tried both and proactive dyed my skin out and bare minerals i didn't like the feel of, I now use Mary Kay. Go to marykay.com/katiedawn and check out the skin care and make up lines, you can also request free samples before you buy it. its the only thing that has worked for me. also my step mom uses it and she is almost 40 and she looks 32, i have to say nothing will ever come close to MaryKays quality and price.
Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals doesn't clog your pores, you control the coverage and it has an SPF 15.


I've been wearing Bare Minerals for 4 years and I love it. I've noticed an improvement with my skin since I started using it. My skin isn't as red as it once was, I still have breakouts but not as bad.


If you're near either a Bare Escentuals boutique or a Sephora store stop in and check it out. Both carry a starter kit which runs $60-75. It has 2 foundation shades, warmth, mineral veil, 3 brushes, bare vitamins skin rever upper and an instructional DVD. If you get the kit make sure you watch the DVD, it shows and explains how to put the makeup on and you really don't need a lot of it.


Give it a try, you have nothing to lose except the time it took to get it and if you don't like it, return it.
Bare Minerals is awesome all my friends have it have great skin I never see any acne on their faces I am planning on getting some I just have to save up some money to get it. But yeah go get Bare Minerals its seems to work for all of my friends that have used it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration