Friday, December 11, 2009

Can you recommend a good makeup line? I Love Avon. Do you? But I need products I can go to the store to buy. ?

Thank You.Can you recommend a good makeup line? I Love Avon. Do you? But I need products I can go to the store to buy. ?
mac or nyc is cheap and good


or revlon but that cost moreCan you recommend a good makeup line? I Love Avon. Do you? But I need products I can go to the store to buy. ?



I use some stuff from avon but im not to thrilled with their products. If you have a sephora in your area thats the best place to go. Its like a makeup candy land. You dont have to stick to one makup line. It all depends on your needs. I use different lines of makeup for practically everything. What one company maybe not to good in another might be great in. And sephora has tons of products in one place with people to help with any questions you have. :)
i have oily skin as well and also sensitive to products that may clog pores which leads to acne. i use MAC and i havent had any probs.


MAC is probably THE best place to get great facial coverage and its worth the money.





i suggest getting either MAC studio fix fluid foundation or Mac studio fix foundation. but before applying any foundation or powder, you will need a good primer... try MAC prep + prime. the studio fix foundation or powder will leave you with a matte finish (your skin wont look oily or shiny).





also, make sure you have a good cleansing routine for your face to help prevent any further breakouts.
I think Max Factor are really good, I use their foundation and Maskara!!


It really depends what you are looking for... The best thing to do it try different brand untill you find something you like and that suits your skin!!
I have used Clinique for years and do not have one complaint. It is worth the money and hypoallergenic. It stays on and looks fresh.
OMG are you serious?! I love AVON too! I actually reccomend BYS (Be Your Self) if your in Australia...
MAC is really the best line of cosmetics.





www.maccosmetics.com
Mac baby



My friend use Lancome, and its really gr8.
MAC and NARS...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration