Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where can I find the Barbie Loves MAC makeup line?

I know that it came out a while ago. And I wanted to get it but it sold out real quick.





Does anyone know where I can find it?





What are some similar lines that have the same colors?Where can I find the Barbie Loves MAC makeup line?
Barbie Loves MAC sold out quite a while ago. You may be able to find something left over pieces on ebay. Barbie is actually teaming up with Stila this year for collection. Sephora did a pre-launch of the collection yesterday and it sold out literally within hours. Stila's collection looks to be a lot more versatile than MAC's collection and includes colours that are suitable for every skin tone. I hear a proper launch is happening next month so hopefully you'll be able to get your hands on some of the collection then.Where can I find the Barbie Loves MAC makeup line?
I know they no longer sell it at stores any more (it sold out very quick!) , but I do know that sites like ebay has some. Here's the ebay link for parts/the whole collection online:





http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40%26amp;_trksid=鈥?/a>





I'm sorry, but I can't think of any other lines like it off the top of my head right now :)
Macy's and Dillard's has it.
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration