Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best decent priced skincare and/or makeup line?

I have been using Prescriptives for over a couple of years. I love it! It's great for my skin but not my pocket book. With the rising prices of gas and food I can't continue to pay such high prices for makeup. Please help! Any advice is appreciated! If it helps I don't have oily skin but I do have very sensitive skin. For makeup I usually need minimal coverage. ThanksWhat is the best decent priced skincare and/or makeup line?
i LOVE revlon's foundation. but everything else....eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, blush....maybelline.What is the best decent priced skincare and/or makeup line?
I VERY highly recommend everyday minerals. They are the best face makeup I have EVER used. Even with a magnifying mirror I can barely tell I'm wearing it except that my skin looks perfect. I will never wear anything else. Plus it's as cheap as anything you'll find in a drugstore, but better than things you'll find in Sephora. They let you try a free sample (plus the price of shipping) with three foundations, a blush and a concealer. They also have this foundation called intensive, made for oily acne prone skin. Try it! I will never wear anything else. www.everydayminerals.com
i agree i stopped buying my favorite mac lipstick color





dove


clean and clear


neutrugena


st ives


milaini


revlon





btw i went in a convient store yesterday 90 cents for a single pack of M%26amp;M s wtf......i remember when they were 60 cents

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration