Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which makeup line should I choose for homecoming?

Out of the following, MAC, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Chanel, Lancome, Prescriptives, and Philosophy which would you suggest to wear to a homecoming? I want something lightweight, but long lasting. Also I want to play up my features, but not look too drastic. What do you think? Thanks.Which makeup line should I choose for homecoming?
MAC is more drastic, color wise. Their pigment is very strong. Clinique is very simple. But makeup is makeup, no need to focus on brands. I prefer MAC personally, but if I see something I like at a Clinique counter or at a drug store, I will buy it. Don't be too focused on brands either, i.e. just because it's Chanel, doesn't mean you can't get the same thing at Clinique for less. I can't really choose for you, but I suggest you go to each of those makeup counters and have them put some samples on your face to see what you like best.Which makeup line should I choose for homecoming?
I would say Chanel. MAC tends to be dramatic, Clinque doesn't last very long and neither does Prescritives (though they're great for sensitive skin!). Lancome makeup is often sticky and heavy. Philosophy is OK but I think Chanel is a bit more fun with some great sheer glosses and some sparkle.





For more beauty tips, tricks, and reviews on products you鈥檝e been dying to try check out my blog http://www.themakeupaddict.wordpress.com
I would use Estee Lauder, Clinique, Chanel and Lancome products. They are always a great choice.





the order that i would use them (like 1st to last)





Lancome


Estee Lauder


Chanel


Clinique
i would either choose clinque or mac


i would choose clinque first because it is very lightweight and it looks really good mac is lightwieght and it brings out your features
Probably philosophy or MAC.
i'd go with MAC for your eye makeup, Clinique for your face, and i love Lancome for lipstick
clinique!!!!!!!! i %26lt;3 clinique it so lightweight and bare!!so pretty lol =))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration