Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will L'Oreal's HIP makeup line be discontinued?

I'm wondering because the stores are always out of a lot of eye shadows, etc. How can I find out if it will be discontinued?





Thank you!!Will L'Oreal's HIP makeup line be discontinued?
They are limited edition products so get them while they last.Will L'Oreal's HIP makeup line be discontinued?
the general rule of thumb with MOST beauty brands and cosmetics is that if it has a theme (HIP, asian, beach, etc), it is Limited Edition and not part of the permanent line.
I work as senior beauty advisor at walgreens and I haven't heard anything about HIP being discontinued. YOu might want to ask someone that works in the cosmetics dept. where you buy it to see if they could special order the product for you or you might want to shop somewhere else. Some places don't feel the need to carry it all the time so they don't order as much as they should. You could always try a walgreens store. I know that I carry it in mine and if I don't have a product, I get it by my next truck for the customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration