Thursday, June 24, 2010

Should you use the same line of makeup and skincare?

I don't know if you need to use the same company for powder and foundation for example. Or toner and soap! I like stuff and different counters and like Chanel is so expensive I do love their toner. But MAC has some cheaper prices and i have heard their makeup is great? Or should I stick with Estee Lauder that I have used a long time ago. thanksShould you use the same line of makeup and skincare?
I use Mary Kay for everthing, but I don't think your skincare and make-up have to be the same brand. I do think all your skincare should be, so it will work together.





I think they key to make-up is make sure its not cheap and that it won't break you out. I used to do Clinique and Lancome everything, but Mary Kay is better for my skin, plus its less expensive.Should you use the same line of makeup and skincare?
It doesn't matter as long as u feel comfortable with what u wear and as long as the prodacts are good for your tipe of skin and your manage to find almost th same colour asu were talking about foundation and powder!
you don't need to use everything from the same brand. stick with what works for you, especially skincare. for make-up such as lipsticks and nail polishes, you can try out different brands for fun.
maybe yes, maybe no





it just depends on what works best for your skin. it just might happen that the products that work best for both your skin, and your makeup might be from the same brand, which does tend to happen alot, more so with the better quality brands i've found.
It's ideal to use the same line of product for everything, but you certainly don't HAVE to.





I started using a botanically based line of products and only began with the skin care. But I've been integrating more and more products from that company because they all make my skin feel much healthier. You can check them out at the website below.
no, just what ever suits your skin and hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration