Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which ladies makeup cosmetics line has the best colors?

I am looking for more neutral type of colors such as the browns or greens (for the eyes)


and also what looks better on women? more makeup on the eyes or lips?Which ladies makeup cosmetics line has the best colors?
go to mall and try mac l'oreal max facotor chanel color institute or search online.Which ladies makeup cosmetics line has the best colors?
Sally Beauty supply carries their own line of makeup called Sally Girl. They have a large variety of eyeshadow colors for 99 cents each. They stay on well and don't crease, and you can try a lot of different colors without going broke. Whether you shoud wear more makeup on your eyes or lips--try out different looks, but remember, focus on either your eyes or your lips, but not both.
Take a long look at yourself in the mirror and pick your best feature. Once you've established if its your eyes or mouth, play that one up (and only that one). For example, I have really pretty eyes (not to sound high on myself, cuz I'm not), so I play up my eyes. At night when I go out, I do a smokey eye (greys or browns)and compliment it with a very soft pink or nude lipstick. During the day, I do a smokey eye, but with a softer palette of colours (pinks and mauves). If your lips are you better feature, do your eyes very neutral (light browns and beiges) and play your lips up with a red to add the ';wow'; factor. I, personally love MAC makeup, it's pricey, but it stays on longer and has higher pigments so you dont require as much, therefore, you have it longer before needing a replacement.
more on the eyes make it natural but not 2 much so people notice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration