Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone tried the Bare Essencials makeup line??

Do you like it?Has anyone tried the Bare Essencials makeup line??
bare minerals by bare escentuals is the absolute best make-up i've found in over 28 years. it covers well, looks %26amp; feels completely natural, and stays on all day long - even in heat %26amp; humidity. don't listen to the response, to just order the foundation without the brush, that would be the reason it looked %26amp; felt heavy on the face ; it has to be applied correctly. my skin is pale, dry, and sensitive - it hasn't once in 6 years looked heavy or cakey on me, you can't even tell, that you are wearing it, it just makes you look flawless. try it out for yourself at any sephora, ulta, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see, how you like it, before making a decision. the starter kits (i prefer the ';original'; one) cost 60.00, including brushes, 2 shades of foundation, warmth (bronzer), glee (blush), mineral veil, and the how to dve. a kit lasts 2-3 months. the full size foundation (25.00) lasts me about one year, that's how little is needed. make sure, to watch the dvd, otherwise you'll use to much.Has anyone tried the Bare Essencials makeup line??
Yes, I love it! It covers up a lot of flaws and it doesn't clog your pores.
Yes, absolutely love it! I use it, my Mom, my sister, and several other friends of mine. We all agree that it has wonderful coverage, weightless, and doesn't clog pores! It's definitely worth the $. I used to hardly ever were make-up because I couldn't find one that worked for me and then my mom said try this...I got hooked.


But YOU should try it out for yourself and see if it works for you...that's what it's all about...what you enjoy...Like the girl before me said check Sephoria's
Yes i love it. But because it is so expensive I have started using Loreal's mineral makeup. I've only used it for a couple days and it works pretty well.
Bare Essencials is the best makeup line ever made!! My brother's girlfriend works for Sephora and it is a number one seller. I have sensative skin that can go from dry to super oily and I can't just use any makeup, such as the over rated MAC line that only gives you the hollywood look for the price of bad skin at the end of the week. Bare Essencials just makes your natural beauty stand out without risking your skin to have reactions to line. It's great and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this line!!
Hi tech, I have been using it for 13 years on and off. To me it feels very heavy on my face. You can feel it when it's on. Some other people I have talked to said the same thing. If you are still curious, try it. Just buy the one tub of foundation in your color for about $18.00 at www.qvc.com. without the brush. I think it would be called a refill. :D
i havent pesonaly but i have head it is wonderfull,but also before buying, if u ask u can try some samples, they will give u three lil containers of what ev. 1s u want
I just tried it recently and it really works. It's a pretty sheer coverage, but covers any blemishes quite well. It's really fast and easy to apply as well which is great. I have tried other mineral makeup in the past and had problem with allergic reactions, so far I have not had a problem with Bare Escentuals. I also got the ';beyond the basics'; kit from Costco, which doesn't include the foundation, but it's a great addition to it and a great price.
yes I have tried it and I love it! At first I thought it was just a silly makeup fad, but when I actually tried it I was amazed! It covered my pimples, added a natural glow, and when you put it on lightly it doesn't cake of flake with my dry skin! I love it, and it is worth above and beyond the 60$. If you don't want to buy it without trying it, go to sephora and test it (that's what I did)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration