Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which is the better makeup line Duwop or Smashbox?

Smashbox has a better color line. But DuWop has some great items. Don't restrict yourself to just one brand. Try products from both lines.





From Smashbox, I love their cream eyeliners and Lash DNA Mascara.


From DuWop I love their Brown Eyes Palette and their Blush Booster.Which is the better makeup line Duwop or Smashbox?
The only Duwop product I have that I like better than Smashbox is their Lash Venom mascara. Otherwise Smashbox rocks.Which is the better makeup line Duwop or Smashbox?
Definitely Smashbox.
I personally prefer Smashbox.
Smashbox! (:


But I like some duwop stuff too


personally I wear smashbox more though
smashbox
I think Smashbox is better
  • myspace code
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    domain name registration