Wednesday, June 23, 2010

IS THE TWILIGHT MAKEUP LINE REAL MAKE UP OR PLAY MAKE UP?

WHAT I MEAN IS CAN I BUY IT IN DEPARTMENT STORES OVER THE COUNTER OR CAN I BUY IT IN TARGET IN THE TOY SECTION?





IM NOT OBSESSED WITH TWILIGHT! I WAS THINKING ABOUT BUYING IT FOR MY COUSIN WHO LOVES TWILIGHT SO I WANNA MAKE SURE!





:DIS THE TWILIGHT MAKEUP LINE REAL MAKE UP OR PLAY MAKE UP?
u know ur obsessed!


lol real makeup theyre gonna sell it in sephora..IS THE TWILIGHT MAKEUP LINE REAL MAKE UP OR PLAY MAKE UP?
Never knew they had a makeup line. Exactly how could they have a makeup line? Known of the cast really wears makeup in the movie other then like a ton of power to make them look dead. :oI





I can't find it on sephoras website! :(
its prolly going to be in the makeup aisle but i would check the toy aisle to. Plus its prolly not even realy makeup.
its make up real make up sorry,
sephora sells real makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration