Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best makeup line for teenagers?

The cheapest. Try the dollar store...seriously. You have to pick and choose what you buy because of color selection, but you can find great stuff there.What is the best makeup line for teenagers?
I'm 18 and my favorite cosmetics line is Urban Decay, but it's pretty pricey, so I only splurge every now and then.





I also like http://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.asp, because it's so affordable.What is the best makeup line for teenagers?
I think it really depends on your skin type and your reaction to makeups. I remember when I was a kid and just starting out to wear makeup, my mom started me with Clinque. I think foundation wise, I would stick with a brand like Clinque or Lancome, but for eye shadows or lipglosses I would try Neutrogena or even MARK by Avon.
for me im 12. i dont think teenager 12-14 or whateve should splurge. you should get rimmel or covergirl.
N.Y.C.


or anything you can but at drugstores, but for foundation get covergirl or something.


and i love maybelline mascara.
depends on your skin type.


I think different lines have different products, some are good, some are not.


I am 21 and I have been using mostly L'oreal, I think it is the best. My favourite cream - is happyskin. I think it really makes a difference.


Being a teenager is important to cleanse your face every day, for that I like Abricot Scrubs from St.Ives.


I would suggest finding as many comcetic samples as you can, and just try them out. That's the only way.





I have also tried Anne Yake products recently, but you could only afford them if you are like B.Spears or P.Hilton - 100 euro per jar. :)))
I'm 15, and I love urban decay shadows/glitter and colour liner/primer but seeing as it's quite pricey for me, I tend to use Rimmel and collection 2000 for basics like liners, foundations and powers.
i'd have to say covergirl
Clinique carries makeup for acne-prone skin. (A plus for teenagers!)
Teenagers should be alway open for cool looks so go with hip or sassy with light vabriant colors like pink, blue, purple,yellow,green,cream,white and avoid darks because it'll only make you look like a raccoon. lol!
Well what works for me is to make it look like I'm not wearing any when I'm really wearing just a little
Miss Sporty, Barry M or No.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration