Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fellas . . do u like when women wear makeup ? If not, at what instance do you draw the lines ?

A little is good , too much NOT !!! For ya getting in the clown zone then, but I sometimes get them to tone it down after showing them some pictures of a demadex mites and other microbes, the same thing that gives dogs the mange which lives on humans like in your eye lashes and they feed on stuff like make up. Once they get a pretty good idea of whats living in their eyelids they tone it down LOL !!!Fellas . . do u like when women wear makeup ? If not, at what instance do you draw the lines ?
I like it when women wear a little bit of make up. I don't like when they feel like the HAVE to wear make up.Fellas . . do u like when women wear makeup ? If not, at what instance do you draw the lines ?
I dont care for makeup, personally it just covers up who the person really is. Show your true self, if someone cant accept you for who you really are then they arent worth your time anyway.
I draw the line when a woman shaves her eyebrows completely off and repaints them on with mascara.
Most guys do not like make-up. It's almost to the point where ';a lot of make-up'; will scare them away. Make-up seems to suggest high maintenance.





For me, the line is - if I can't tell that you are wearing any make-up, then that's good make-up. You can go over this line a little ways especially with eye make-up but not by much.





That's my criteria. It doesn't mean anything. Just my opinion.





Addition: there is one exception. That exception is when the woman or girl is trying to make a statement with her make-up. Obvious example is a goth girl and her make-up. Another example is I dated a woman who would paint white lightening bolts on her eye brows to indicate (to those that knew her) that she was in a bad mood.
I think that makeup hides what women really look like. Its a disguise. It seems that they don't like themselves, and that is why they must wear makeup. Now I will admit, that make up can enhance a women's physical beauty, but once again, it is misleading.





If make up needs to be applied then, a light amount of make up that is tastefully done, can be very attractive.
A little is great.


Too much is terrible.


None is okay.
I draw the line at unnatural colors such as purple and blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration