Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ladies only please: what is the best line of makeup foundation that you have used?

I like light-medium coverage foundations and my skin tends to get somewhat dry. Any suggestions??!!Ladies only please: what is the best line of makeup foundation that you have used?
Everyone here is right - MAC is going to be the best liquid foundation you're gonna get. But it's on the medium-heavy side.





However, I personally use Bare Escentuals mineral makeup and it works perfect for me. I am 21 and just started wearing makeup daily (I used to wear it only when going out) and people would give me a lot of ';Oh you look nice today, did you get a facial?'; or ';Did you get your eyebrows done, your face looks brighter'; because it looks so natural. People couldnt tell I was even wearing makeup, but I looked better.





You can get both lines (MAC and Bare Escentuals) at Sephora.Ladies only please: what is the best line of makeup foundation that you have used?
MAC studio fix fluid. Also love Cover Girl Aqua Smoothers foundation, great for dry skin. I was surprised at how much I love the Cover Girl as much as my MAC.
Mineral foundation. Pure and natural. No need for wet heavy feeling makeup... Experience the difference.





http://bareescentuals.com/id/


http://www.bareminerals.com/on/demandwar鈥?/a>
I have the same problem so i use ARTISTRY


here's a link to a website where i buy my foundation


http://isandoval2.qbeautyzone.com/Produc鈥?/a>


I would especially suggest using the Self-Defining Sheer Foundation that I use


http://isandoval2.qbeautyzone.com/produc鈥?/a>
Napoleon Perdis Minimal makeup is excellent- light coverage and good for all skin types, SPF 15, you really can't go wrong.





I don't know what country you're in, but Napoleon is an Australian made brand, and in Australia we only buy it at Myer (a big department-type store) or Napoleon shops. You can, however, buy online at www.napoleonperdis.com, just follow links until you get to products%26gt;face%26gt;foundation%26gt;minimal makeup.





It's $40 US an $55 AU, for a 30ml bottle. Also, try Auto Pilot Primer (products%26gt;face%26gt;auto pilot%26gt;primer), which is $39 US and $45 AU. While you're at it, grab a concealer (products%26gt;face%26gt;concealer) of your choice- the classic concealer is good, at $18 US.





Liquid products look much more natural than powder products like bare minerals- any mineral makeup tends to look cakey, i feel.





hope this helped!
I use the Max Factor pancake. Its a round disk and you need a sponge with it. You get the sponge wet and this activates the dry makeup. This is what they use on film sets too, and it is very inexpensive.


You can apply it very evenly without a line or streaks, and it makes your face feel clean all the time.
MAC is the best IMHO.
max factor. its in a plastic tube and liquid makeup foundation.
bare minerals by far! it is the most amazing thing i have ever tried and it looks fantastic. it is good for your skin because its all natural and it comes in all different shades so you can choose the best for your skin tone. i have been using it for about 10 years, trust me, it is THE BEST!
I only use Revlon Colorstay. it's amazing!
I love kms mineral essentials! It performs the same as bare minerals but it doesn't contain bismuth which is a known skin irritant. I also get a lot more product for my money. I have normal to dry skin and it tends to be more dry in the winter. You just have to remember to moisturize before applying.


The makeup keeps up with me. I have a very demanding schedule and it takes me past 12 hours without having to re-apply. You can check them out on the web as they have their own site, but I think they are also selling their kits on ebay too.


Good luck!
True blend by L'OREAL..
M.A.C. wins hands down!!!!
Philosophys canvas foundations! Mineral based :o)
The best I've used is Giorgio Armani Shaping Cream Foundation, very moisturising and comes with SPF20. It's very good for dry skin, and it has excellent coverage. I felt it makes me look better on pictures too.
MAC it the best that I have ever used
Jane Iredale and bare essentuals


(mineral makeup)
I'm going to have to honestly say MAC. I love Studio Fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration