Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This is Important* Would U buy makeup from a line named Fearless?

I think Fearless Cosmetics is hot but what do you guys think? Honestly let me know. What is the images that come to mind when you think of a makeup line named Fearless? Or is it just the products U care about, not the name?This is Important* Would U buy makeup from a line named Fearless?
I like the name Fearless, it just reminds me of Taylor Swift's new cd. As long as it's good quality though, I would buy!This is Important* Would U buy makeup from a line named Fearless?
That's a good name, but the quality of the product is number one.


With a name like that, I'd expect lots of bold colors, rich pigments, sparkles and glitter.
fearless is a cool name. it sounds like a company that has bold makeup and people that wear it like to take fashion makeup risks [:


hope i helped


good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration