Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm staring my own makeup cosmetic line,I need a name any tips or ideas?

How about SHADE?


I dunno...I kinda like it.I'm staring my own makeup cosmetic line,I need a name any tips or ideas?
Mayra sounds good to me or try you initials-it worked for MACI'm staring my own makeup cosmetic line,I need a name any tips or ideas?
Kiss, or simply you..... be creative.
Prettylicious
FaceOn by Mayra %26lt; hows that? Best of Luck to you!!
';Skin deep';.
Goat Phats
Hella Good





Cause im listening to the song by no doubt and think it would be a pretty good name for a cosmetic line, or anything really.





it's good cause its not dead obvious that its a cosmetic line,


like maybelline, revlon etc.





I reckon it sounds pretty good





Hella Good by Mayra (and your last name)





';Feel Hella Good';








hope this helps :)


x
Nitty Gritty cosmetics
use a name that says something possitive about you and your line.
need more info...what is the focus of the line? Is it mineral? What age group are you focusing on...or focus on all ages? How FUN!!
Crystal designs


pink n perfect
Matia (Greek for eyes)
what type of makeup are you going to sell? Do you make it yourself?
Glamorous by Myra (if that's ur name)
a little bit of sparkle,really like this!! i usto want to have like a beauty salon or something called tht
Mayra Makes You Beautiful
Camilion
Wake-up Make-up





Hawt Cosmetics





Fine Line Cosmetics





Forever Young Cosmetics





Butterfly Kisses Cosmetics





Silkiness Cosmetics





Smooth 2 Touch Cosmetics





Touch Me Cosmetics
Hmm...





How about





';Fl@t';





or





';famous';





or something with an f.





I cant think of any makeup brands that start f.
Krystal Klear
Go for makeup that benefits your skin somehow (I know for fact that a lot of people are more willing to buy makeup that helps their skin than just covers it). And maybe you should use your last name (depending on how catchy it is), and if you don't like that call it something with 1 word, and something that is catchy. Something that makes a woman feel pretty saying like


';Goddess Cosmetics.';


';Simply Beauty (I think this is an actual brand but I'm not sure)';


';Angelic Cosmetics';. Stuff like that!





Good luck!
I always like maybeline or revlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration