Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm looking for a good makeup line that I can carry in my small gift shop. Any ideas?

L'oreal


Revlon


Maybelline





Good Luck with you store!I'm looking for a good makeup line that I can carry in my small gift shop. Any ideas?
i'd ither go for revlon or covergirl since their one of the highest selling brandsI'm looking for a good makeup line that I can carry in my small gift shop. Any ideas?
burt's bees.
covergirl
i like najarel and jane iredale
I would highly recommend investing in some samples of Bare Essentials Mineral Makeup. Wonderful and natural coverage as well as affordable. Contact one of the sellers on ebay and explain your gift shop situation. I wish you the best! *-*
Wet 'N Wild or NYC brand might be a good choice because they are colorful and fun while at the same time being generally inexpensive. These tend to target teens and young adults.
Why don't you become a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant? You can buy Mary Kay at wholesale prices. You make 50% commission, earn free cars, trips, jewelry, and more. Just click the link below to learn more.
Mark is a great line of cosmetics!
Smackers.


Wet n' wild.
Mary Kay is America's best-selling brand of facial skin care and makeup. I have a website to view the products. Once you complete a contract you receive a starter kit with over $300 worth of products, then you can purchase your product for wholesale. If you would like to know more and how much your profit would be log on to my website and contact me. I would be glad to answer any questions.
e.l.f. --it's inexpensive and good quality.





http://great-face.com/elf-where-all-make鈥?/a>
This is very difficult to answer without knowing more about your gift shop. If you are looking for high-end boutique lines, some that are really hot right now are Lola, Cargo, and Becca.





Check out makeup.com's Boutique site: http://www.makeup.com/boutique/





If you are looking for a line that is a little less expensive, check out NYX. The quality is surprisingly high for the price point, plus I *believe* they are still independently owned.
A good makeup line that I absolutely love is Mark. It sells ALL products in great colors and is perfect to sell in little shops because the casing and colors and catalogs are pretty and eye-catching.
Depends on the style of your gift shop and what type of audience you're catering to.





I like Fresh, it's packaged beautifully, too. Pop Beauty is another one that is packaged really prettily, a little of a kitschier feel than Fresh. Tocca might be nice. Very luxurious. Pout is sexy. Two Faced and Stila are nice. Sugar is very fun.





If you are thinking more drugstore brand, I'd go for Neutrogena or Almay.





Check out www.sephora.com and go to ';brands'; on the right. You can get a feel for the different ';styles'; of almost all of the brands I mentioned to see which you are looking for.
The Body Shop


Maybelline


Cover Girl


Bonnebell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration