Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ladies - what is your favorite makeup line?

Humor me =)Ladies - what is your favorite makeup line?
the one around their face?Ladies - what is your favorite makeup line?
I will really just take whatever is cheap. . . the dollar tree, or discount store. . .the only thing i dont go cheap on is my foundation. . .i usually get the concealer to powder duo from cover girl or maybeline.. . but other than that, i will buy wetn' wild for my eyes and lips i dont care about that, whatevers cheap!!! hahah





me+ going to school + no job = very broke
I wasn't going to apologize, but I have a hard on so, I guess I'm sorry.





EDIT: Haha, I was thinking like ';pick up line'; ';make up line';.


I'm so slow.


;D Sad thing is, my ex told me that line.
Mac, Urban Decay, Dior, makeup forever, too face
None, makeup is way overrated. Natural beauty is better than looking like a doll.
lol 90% of people didnt understand your question


people are stupid


unfortunately im now 1 of the 90%


im not a lady


anyways hope your well


peace XP
MAC


or


ORIGINS








and the brand that hot topic sells...lol





answer mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Eyeshadow: Estee Lauder


Eyeliner: Dior


Lipstick: Lancome
';Maybe it's Maybelline';





EDIT: Ooops! I just noticed you said, ';Ladies'; lol
Covergirl and Maybeline


Oh and almay for eyeliner
Makeup taste funny
Maybelline
Bobbi Brown - the shades are so flattering
Max Factor
max factor!
i dont wear make-up
I don't think Humour me is a brand sweetie...
Are you a magnate? Because my heart is pulling for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration