Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have very pink cheeks & they have red lines on them. it looks bad. is there any makeup i can cover them with

It looks blotchy and it's a family thing...I used foundation and pale blusher but that didn't work either :(


When I was younger I used talcum powder :(I have very pink cheeks %26amp; they have red lines on them. it looks bad. is there any makeup i can cover them with
this is great i have red blotchy skin too this works a treat for me its Little expensive but its very good and lasts forever xx click the link belowI have very pink cheeks %26amp; they have red lines on them. it looks bad. is there any makeup i can cover them with
with red or pink skin tones try using a green concealer before applying your foundation or powder. sounds strange but it works
Yes you can. This is what i use on my face when i want to cover something up: Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse foundation. I use the creamy natural the light 5. I love that stuff! You should try it. You can get it at walmart or target or even HEB!


Hope I helped~
Sounds like you might have a condition called rosacea. There are some treatments you can get for it which will help...check with your doctor. If it is due to another cause, perhaps cosmetic surgery is your ultimate answer.





Until then, be sure you aren't wearing foundation that is so heavy that it actually looks WORSE than the blotchiness. I know I have a tendency to do that when I develop some acne.
use foundation and a bronzer-not a blush


good luck
Green is opposite red on the color wheel, therefore it neutralizes red. That's how they come up with corrective concealers. Sounds like you have rosacea, and probly sensitive to ingredients.


I'd recommend 2 products:


the greenish concealer from LA Minerals, and their Hollywood mineral foundation. They are both mineral products and will not further irritate your skin.


You can get samples of both for $1-$2 and they ship them free.


Oh...talcum powder, AKA talc, clogs pores...wouldn't recommend that. http://www.laminerals.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration