Thursday, June 24, 2010

Starting your own makeup line?

Hi


I want to start my own makeup line. I know it takes alot of hard work, time, and dedication.





I need to know where the best place to start is.


Like if I should mix the products myself or hire a chemist. How much $$ estimate will I need?





Any info will help!Starting your own makeup line?
The most important factor to consider is your cost over time: you have to become familiar with inflation and how much it will cost you in the future to cover costs with competitive prices lowering with super giant businesses like Walmarts, etc. 50% of businesses fail. If someone is successful for 4 years, 90% says anyone will fail by fifth year.


Keep it a long term goal/hobby and see how it goes with night parties, etc. Get some micas and mix and see how people respond to it. Look up some success stories, see what they had to do or what they are doing. You will really find it difficult to keep your costs down. Alternatively, you'll have to offer some free services to promote yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration