Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is the covergirl makeup line good?

As far as foundation. concealer, lip gloss, etc?Is the covergirl makeup line good?
it is fine. Remember this line does test on animals, so I try to avoid purchasing their products and supporting what they do.Is the covergirl makeup line good?
yea


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


help me with my question!
yeh i love their concealed powder i have it and the colour looks awesome on me as i have pale skin in the morning and it makes it look nice and tan but not fake!!!
Yeah covers up my rosacea nicely.
the maskera is
NOOO it makes you have a completely fake look


you need to go for eye candy if your looking for anyhting to with eyes


go to lip gloss emporium in leeds or ameica or whereer for that and foundation is No.7


hope i helped
I think they are a good affordable brand.





I just started using the Sheer Raidance with Olay made by Covergirl. I LOVE IT!!! You can't even tell I have any on!





I also use their lip colors and they seem to last while.





I'd say this is a very worthwhile brand to purchase.
nope it sucks, try using MAC.
i think its ok but as far of drug store brand go i prefer Revlon or maybelline
yup
i like them
Try Clinique, I think they are the best.
ITS GREAT
It's a great line to experiment with when you aren't sure what you like or how to apply it. It's inexpensive and it's available. When you get older though, you'll want to branch out to the more expensive lines, like MAC or Estee Lauder. Till you hit your 30s though, Covergirl is perfect. Have fun!
Yep, Covergirl works great! They are less expensive than other brands too. Try it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed! They have a ton of different shades of everything!
i think its ok
Yes my sister uses it and she looks GREAT. It is a very good makup
i love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration