Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you look for/like in a makeup line? (Poll)?

I am a makeup artist who is about to open a line of products in a local salon and set up a studio there as well. I worked for Clinique for a number of years and have since left the company and work with many different makeups/brands.





My questions are what would make you change your makeup brand?


What do you look for in a makeup?


What attracts you to a certain brand (i.e. Look of product, name, price, well known brand, etc.)


What would make you leave a well known brand to start using a new brand?


Would you buy makeup from a salon?


Would you specifically go in there to buy or would you buy if you were in getting another service and saw it?





Any other feed back would be appreciated.


Thanks!What do you look for/like in a makeup line? (Poll)?
I too have been wanting to open a new line, so here is what I would want:





I would change my brand if I saw something that seemed so perfect and foolproof I couldn't do without





What I look for in makeup is something that is easy to use and looks great no matter what





What attracts me to brands is for one price, and also how the product sounds, if it is just lipstick I might not care but if there is something special I would be interested








I would definetly buy from a salon especially if they used it on me and it worked really well








Other: Thing thing that would set your brand aside from others for me is; having alot of good things that other brands have or don't have without having the bad things.What do you look for/like in a makeup line? (Poll)?
I THINK THE MAKE UP NEEDS TO BE GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN AND THE ENVIRONMENT ALSO I THINK PRICE IS VERY IMPORTANT THE PACKAGING HAS TO BE NICE AND CLEAN IF I WANT A PRODUCT I WILL GO AND GET IT ANYWHERE AS LONG AS IT IS IN THE CITY I AM IN I
you should email my mom, shes a makeup artist too


but what i look for in makeup is good quialty of course and reputable natural lookign features so it doesnt look like you just caked on your makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration